Genius solutions to everyday problems
– You can cook French ginger with Coca-Cola to help yourself feel better when you have the flu.
– If you’re struggling to sleep at night, I show you the best cure for insomnia. Mix some lavender essential oil, some coconut oil and finally some ylang-ylang drops.
– If you have blisters on your feet, you can cure them with a fresh tomato cutting.
– To cure a sore throat, boil some ginger, and extract the juice. Then, add some lemon juice a teaspoon of honey and some gelatin to make your own sore-throat candy.
– To relief a sunburn: take some aloe Vera juice and put it in the freezer, then take it out and rub it on the affected area.
1:09 – How to get rid of blisters
2:28 – Candy for a sore throat
4:22 – Natural Mosquito repellent
6:07 – Moisturizing hair mask
7:47 – How to cure a runny nose
9:14 – What to do when you feel bloated
11:50 – How to cure a toothache
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/