How to transform the fashion of thrift clothes
Thrift store clothes are old fashioned, but in the right hands, they can be turned into fashion masterpieces. So, in this video Is show you how.
– You can reuse old boxers into a cute crop top you can wear when working out.
– If a shirt is oversized and you’d like to make it fit, you can sew it on the sides with some craft pearls jewellery to turn it into a dress.
– You can transfer ink from a piece of paper into a shirt by spraying some perfume on it.
– I show you how to turn an oversized men’s shirt into a two-piece with a crop top and a mini skirt. Or, you can crop the top of it and make a cute off-shoulder dress for the summer.
– I also show you different ways you can transform your hoodies into new pieces of clothing.
0:31 – Cool jean hacks
2:06 – How to turn casual jeans into formal trousers
4:00 – How to repurpose your hoodies
6:33 – DIY adorable cardigan
9:35 – DIY zipped sleeves hoodie
10:52 – How to turn a hoodie into a bag
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/