Amazing DIY makeup hacks
If you are looking for more innovative ways to improve your everyday makeup look and experiment with your makeup products, then this video is for you.
– If you don’t have a beauty blender, you can use a marshmallow to blend your foundation flawlessly.
– You can get the most out of your lipstick by placing it in a small flat container and apply it with a lip brush
– Get the most out of your moisturizer by cutting it in half and then using a wooden steerer to get the rest of the remaining liquid.
– We show you how to create your own beauty mask out of rose petals and honey in order to give your skin that porcelain glow.
– In order to apply your lip liner perfectly, you can use a teaspoon as a guide.
– In addition, we also show you how to create your own waterproof peel-off lip-stain.
0:37 – Empty makeup hacks
2:24 – How to fix a dull powder
3:18 – DIY travel beauty blender
4:01 – Lifehacks for crazy girls
5:19 – We are testing viral makeup hacks
8:28 – DIY makeup remover
9:24 – Makeup tricks to help you save time
11:16 – Cool way to use magnetic tape
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/