Amazing beauty tricks from the old days
In this video, we are taking a trip back in the day when makeup wasn’t as big of a trend in order to show you some oldie but goodie makeup tricks
– You can exfoliate your lips using a toothbrush
– You can get rid of blackheads and dead skin cells by mixing baking soda water and toothpaste.
– You can create your own rainbow eyeliner by soaking your colored pencils in some hot water.
– You can use a clean kitchen sponge to blend your foundation
– You can fix your broken makeup powder by smashing it completely. Then you soak it with alcohol and then press it down with a spoon.
0:07 – Brilliant toothbrush hacks
2:07 – Crazy beauty lifehacks
3:47 – DIE foundation blender
5:11 – DIY gradient eyeshadow stamp
6:36 – Beauty hacks for embarrassing situations
8:23 – Surprising beauty hacks
12:11 – DIY makeup storage ideas
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/