Phobias that will either make you laugh or make your jump
Hey guys. You know the drill, all of us come across through different fears and phobias at different stages in our lives, and that truly depends on our experiences as well. So, in this video, I am sharing with you some phobias you might have encountered.
– For example, when you can’t remember if you’ve turned off your clothing iron.
– When you are taking a shower and you hear a sound and you think that someone must have broken into your house.
– Or when you are sleeping and when your foot pokes out of the bedding you think that a monster will grab you.
– Have you ever been so terrified of stairs that you turned the lights off and run up the stairs as fast as you could?
– If you have a fear of mirrors, then you probably can relate to the one I am showing you, when you feel that your mirror representation does different things than you are.
1:02 – Have I locked the door?
1:56 – When you are scared of the background in your photos.
2:30 – Fear of mirrors
3:29 – How to beat insomnia
7:04 – Unlucky me
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/