Makeup lifehacks from the beauty community
Since makeup is such a huge part of everyone’s life. We wanted to share with you some affordable and super effective makeup lifehacks that you can try right away.
– You can use toothpaste to get rid of chapped lips.
– We also show you how to create your own lip-balm using vaseline, candy, and food coloring.
– We also show you how to highlight your nose using a fork so that you can make it appear smaller.
– When applying foundation, you can use a clean kitchen sponge to blend it out evenly.
– We also show you how to create your own colorful mascara using eyeshadow.
0:31 – Crazy beauty hacks
2:43 – Mermaid makeup
4:28 – Makeup tricks to help you save time
6:28 – DIY lip balm
7:20 – How to fix broken makeup powders
9:15 – How to organize your makeup drawers
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/