Genius hacks you should try this summer
Since summer has entered our lives for good. I wanted to share with you some tips and tricks that will make your summer a lot more enjoyable without all the problems it is accompanied with.
– If you want to take a small shower right after the beach, but there are no showers around, then fill a plastic bag with water, hung it and pierce the bottom of it with creating your won mini shower.
– To prevent your diving glasses from fogging up, you can burn them slightly with the lighter and then apply some toothpaste on them as a protective layer.
– To take awesome underwater selfies, simply place your phone in a drinking glass and voila.
– I show you how to make a cool temporary tattoo using eyeliner and then hairspray to make it waterproof.
– I show you how to use a pool noddle to create cute floating candles in your swimming pool for a romantic night.
1:18 – How to stop diving glasses from fogging
3:06 – DIY waterproof tattoo
4:28 – DIY floating candles using a pool noodle
5:19 – Turn a men’s shirt into an awesome swimsuit
8:07 – Handy hacks to enjoy your summer
10:20 – How to get rid of a sunburn
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/