Amazing clothing ideas to repurpose your clothes
Ok, folks, I know how difficult it is to keep up with the latest fashion trends. So, in this video, I am showing you some genius hacks to repurpose your clothes into a brand and style them for your night out.
– You can turn an old pair of jeans into a cute and comfy pair of sleepers using the back pockets of it.
– If you have a tear in your jeans, don’t throw them away, because I show you a super-easy way to conceal it using some simple embroidery tricks. But of course, for those times that jeans cannot be saved, you can come up with more creative ideas. For example, you can turn them into a skirt like I’m showing you in this video: 0:51
– You can even turn them into a cute apron you can use around the house when doing your cleaning.
– To give your trousers a very unique look that will compliment your figure, you can use lace. Simply lay your trousers somewhere on the ground, place a lace sheet on top and pray them. You can either use bleach or spray paint. Then remove the lace and you are all set.
– I show you a simple way to turn an oversized men’s hoodie into a cute two-piece that will fit you perfectly during the fall.
0:07 – Genius ways to repurpose jeans
1:37 – How to shorten your trousers without cutting or sewing them
1:53 – DIY apron
4:57 – How to make your own handbag using old clothes
7:19 – Cute lace trousers
7:37 – Amazing embroidery fixes
7:50 – Awesome Ways to transform ordinary and boring clothes
8:50 – How to wear a men’s shirt
11:11 – Simple ways to wear an oversized shirt
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/