Amazing makeup tutorials for beginners
Hey, if you are a makeup lover and you are looking to improve your skills, then look no further than this video.
– I show you how to create a beautiful mermaid look on your lips using a pair of stockings and shimmery eyeshadow.
– To apply fake and natural-looking freckles to your cheeks – try using a brown mascara.
– If your foundation is too light for your skin, you can melt some of your lipsticks inside to make it match your skin color.
– You can use baby powder on your skin as an alternative translucent powder.
– I show you how you can use a brow pencil to contour both your nose and lips and give your makeup some more depth and dimension.
– I also show you a simple technique to overline your lips and make them appear bigger using a lip-liner without them looking unnatural.
0:07 – Amazing makeup hacks
1:27 – How to color match your foundation
2:51 – Alternative translucent powder
3:26 – Beautiful lipstick ideas
6:22 – How to make your lips look bigger
8:18 – Makeup tricks nobody told you about
10:18 – How to overline your lips
12:01 – Create your own lipstick color
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/